Beginning in 2019, in order for a player to qualify for Division I, which would allow you to compete for the championship round, you must have an established USGA handicap upon entry into the tournament. You will be required to provide your USGA GHIN number when you register. To get your free GHIN number, follow the instructions below.
GHIN Number Instructions
- Click on this link to request a free GHIN number.
- Once your GHIN number has been assigned, you can enter your scores in at www.ghin.com
- You are responsible for posting your scores on the GHIN website.
- Once you have 10 scores posted, a handicap index will be established for you.
- Scores posted before the 15th of the month will be included in the current index. Scores posted after the 15th, will be posted on the 15th of the next month.