Beginning in 2019, in order for a player to qualify for Division I, which would allow you to compete for the championship round, you must have an established USGA handicap upon entry into the tournament. You will be required to provide your USGA GHIN number when you register. To get your free GHIN number, follow the instructions below. Handicaps as of July 1 for the Girls and July 15 for the Boys will be used in the selection of the top 120 players in the field eligible for the championship divisions.
GHIN Number Instructions
- Click on this link to request a free GHIN number.
- Once your GHIN number has been assigned, you can enter your scores in at www.ghin.com
- You are responsible for posting your scores on the GHIN website.
- Once you have 10 scores posted, a handicap index will be established for you.
- Handicaps are updated by the GHIN site on the 1st and 15th of each month.
- If you have a question about handicapping, please contact Sean Strother at firstname.lastname@example.org.