In order for a player to qualify for Division I, you must have an established USGA handicap upon entry into the tournament. You will be required to provide your USGA GHIN number when you register. To get your free GHIN number, follow the instructions below. Handicaps posted as of July 5 for the Girls and July 12 for the Boys are what will be used in the selection of up to the top 100 players in the field eligible for the championship divisions. Maximum handicap for the Girls Division I is 18.
GHIN Number Instructions
- Click on this link to request a free GHIN number.
- A unique email address must be provided for any person requesting a GHIN number that is not being used for another GHIN account. In addition, for any participants that are of the age 13 or younger, a parent or guardian must be associated with the account which requires parent/guardian name, phone number, and email if different from the one of the participant.
- You will receive your GHIN handicap number and you are responsible for posting your scores on the GHIN handicap site, https://www.ghin.com/login. You can look up your handicap at the same site.
- You must have at least 8 scores for a handicap and the system resets every day. If you post 8 scores, you should have a verifiable handicap. You can post past scores going back as far as you need.
- If you have a question about handicapping, please contact Sean Strother at email@example.com or call 817-420-9370.